My Fake Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create A Label I - The Saga Begins.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Create A Label I - The Saga Begins. - Page 2 Empty 498 words

Post by Math™ Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Bastille reveals new single, "All That Matters", on BBC Radio 1

Create A Label I - The Saga Begins. - Page 2 HBj69Vg

Bastille just revealed their first single of their first album, name TBA, titled "All That Matters", on BBC Radio 1. The new track garnered excellent critical reception, especially from the DJ who premiered the song Greg James, calling it the "next Number 1", "This is huge", and that it will "match or better the success of Pompeii". The mid-tempo song of length 4 minutes and 17 seconds, includes beautiful strings & harps interlaced throughout the track. The new track starts a 1-month long campaign prior to their album, which is releasing Friday, November 22nd. The track is rumored to include a Ellie Goulding remix on it's remix EP, coming on the 23rd.

Lyrics:
Spoiler:
Math™
Math™
♪ It's like gold dust ♪

https://myfakewebsitecheese.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Create A Label I - The Saga Begins. - Page 2 Empty Re: Create A Label I - The Saga Begins.

Post by Math™ Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:03 am

The current tracklist JonnyϟLightning

Disc 2: Flowing Water

1. Adore You (with Loreen)
2. Far From Home (feat. Ellie Goulding) [D2]
3. Our Old Treehouse [D4]
5. Fever [D3]

6. Lost In Time [D1]
8. Finally Found You (feat. Cher Lloyd) (Bonus Track)
9. (Bonus Track)
10. (Bonus Track)
Math™
Math™
♪ It's like gold dust ♪

Back to top Go down

Create A Label I - The Saga Begins. - Page 2 Empty 486 words

Post by Math™ Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:32 am

Example rocks X Factor UK, performs with Cher Lloyd
Create A Label I - The Saga Begins. - Page 2 300px-XFactorTitles
Example just made an appearance on UK's top-rated TV Show, the X Factor UK. His performance sent ratings up 7% to a season high 10.77 million viewers. His performance was extremely well recieved by critics, who praised the performance as "show stopping", "definitely the highlight of the night", and that the performance "completely rocked the house".

His performance opened up right after Abi's performance, and even though the crowd expected another contestant performance, Example emerged from the moody, dark stage, wearing a bright blue buttoned-down shirt (from H&M, his sponsor), and dark blue jeans (also from H&M). He then started to sing, but the crowd failed to recognize what he was singing. "Is it a new track?", they said. And it in fact was a new track off his upcoming "High Tides: Flowing Water" rerelease. Some of his biggest fans recognized the song, titled "Finally Found You", from an old demo that missed High Tides. But what they didn't expect is that after the second chorus, Cher Lloyd emerged from the stage in a shiny blue and white dress, and rocked the bridge with sass and pizzazz, causing the audience to give a standing ovation. After the new song was complete, Example announced that it will be available on iTunes/AmazonMP3 on November 6th and you can pre-order a limited amount of physical singles signed by Example and Cher themselves. 

The crowd screamed for an encore, and Example came out all guns blazing with a performance of his new single, "Superman". The crowd applauded Example's quick change of outfits, as he was now in a fancy-looking Bond-esque tuxedo. As he hit the first chorus, the stage erupted in confetti, and the strobe lights went crazy, almost turning the performance into a party. After the chorus was done, there was no sense of slowing down as he blazed through his rap as on pitch as ever and more in tune than even the studio version! As the second chorus finished, the entire crowd was standing up on its feet as Iggy arrived and rocked the stage along with Example. After the performance, there was speculation that Iggy might be dating Example in spite of his marriage to model Erin McNaught, but Example shut down the rumors by tweeting afterwards that it was "all showbiz... we are great friends but there is nothing going on between us!". 

The perfomance sparked a major increase for Example's songs on the UK chart, as Superman moved up 37 places and 51 places, respectively, to #61 (solo) and #77 (with Iggy). The album also increased from #31 to #29, and the pre-order for the re-release climbed from #526 into the Top 100, at #83. Also, note to the fans, be sure to pick up the signed CD of "Finally Found You", as it is selling out quick!
Math™
Math™
♪ It's like gold dust ♪

Back to top Go down

Create A Label I - The Saga Begins. - Page 2 Empty Re: Create A Label I - The Saga Begins.

Post by Math™ Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Ok that was one hell of a flop week. The next week starts today JonnyϟLightning

CHART:

1. Example - Superman (145,000)

X Factor - 34,000
Other Awards - 35,000
Jen Show - 24,000
Ellen - 27,000
Other Performances - 25,000

2. Ashley Tisdale - Back With You (116,000)

Radio - 40,000
Ellen - 20,000
Other Performances - 36,000
Other - 20,000

2. Bastille - All That Matters (20,000)

Other - 20,000
Math™
Math™
♪ It's like gold dust ♪

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum